Above All Projects is also proud to be a member of the Manitoba Shingling Contractors Association (MSCA), Manitoba’s largest team of sloped roofing specialists. The MSCA is a network of contractors across Manitoba who are committed to a uniform standard of excellence in service, workmanship and professional business ethics.
Hiring an MSCA member will ensure:
- The adoption and application of high professional and business standards.
- A COR or SECOR national standard safety program.
- Treat all people with fair and equal consideration.
- Abide by all laws and regulations governing the industry.
- Entry into contracts that are fair, equitable and that clearly designate responsibilities.
- Complete liability insurance.
- WBC coverage for all workers.
- Offer a warranty.
- Employment of qualified installers trained by the leaders in the shingling/roofing industry.
(List from the MSCA website)
Our General Manager, Jeff Ehlers, is currently the Vice-President of the MSCA: a position that allows our company to have a greater impact on elevating the standards of the industry.