Above All Projects is a longstanding and dynamic Winnipeg leader that prides itself on safety, quality, and customer satisfaction. Our company provides superior Roofing, Siding & Insulation services.
We are currently looking to hire experienced Commercial Siding subcontractors to help our growing team. Projects vary from high end residential to large commercial projects.
- Attend the work site on time.
- Work in a team and be positive.
- Has a valid driver’s license, vehicle, and tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Comfortable working at heights.
- Be able to take precise measurements, metric and imperial reading
- Read drawings, details, elevations, and specs
- Has worked with soffit, fascia, and eaves (Preferred).
- Has worked with a variety of exterior materials and have a clear understanding of those common practices. (ie: fiber cement, vinyl, aluminum, steel, specialty, etc)
- Proficient with building envelopes, rain screening, and proper flashing guidelines.
- Ability to track materials accurately and minimize waste
- Thorough understanding of Manitoba Health and Safety regulations and demonstrated compliance with these regulations
What Above All Projects can offer you:
- Positive and Enjoyable Work Environment
- Industry Competitive Wages
- Exciting and dynamic projects
What we are looking for:
Our ideal subcontractors must be reliable and responsible people who can work efficiently in a team atmosphere, using their knowledge and skills to achieve the tasks at hand. Safe, professional, and solid work ethic are important to our company culture.
Necessary for Employment:
- Experience in Applicable Trade (2-3 years minimum)
- Has own transportation and tools
- PPE (Hard Hat, Steel Toe Boots, Eye protection, Gloves)
Desired Preferable Safety Tickets: (Fall Arrest, WHIMIS, Arial Platform, First Aid, ETC.) Suitable candidates must also possess valid vehicle and business insurance, and be in good standing with the Workers Compensation Board of Manitoba.
Interested parties, please give us a call.